Home Study Costs
With everything involved in the home study process — compiling of background checks and medical records, home visits, interviews, etc. — Texas home study costs can be very high. However, as part of our promise to you, we make every attempt to keep our fees as low as possible.
Because we have social workers across the state, we can serve the entire state of Texas with minimal travel fees. We also offer discounted rates for home study updates and returning families. Below you will find a pricing table for all of our available services.
- Domestic and International Home Studies: $1,000
- Step-parent/Relative/Grandparent Home Study: $550
- Home Study Update:
- When we completed the initial home study: $300
- When we did not complete the initial home study: Pricing varies. Call for details.
- Home Study for Repeat Families: $500
- Post-Placement/Adoption Reports: $300
- Home Safety Visit (Short Home Study): Pricing varies. Call for details.
*All home studies have an application fee of $250
*Some travel fees may apply to the Corpus Christi, Texarkana and El Paso areas if travel costs are excessive
Please contact us today to for more information about our home study fees.